Managing Unstructured Data Backups
You can perform the following operations with backups:
- View unstructured data backup properties.
- Copy unstructured data backups to another location.
- Start a new backup chain for an unstructured data backup job.
- Perform the health check and repair operations for unstructured data backups.
- Convert backups from SMB or NFS shares to NAS filer shares.
- Convert backups from non-root to root shared folders.
- Update the source file share path for backup jobs with a secondary target.