At the Name step of the wizard, specify the storage system name and description.
- In the Management server DNS name or IP address field, specify a DNS name or IP address of the storage system.
You can browse for storage systems that exist in your environment:
- On the right of the Management server DNS name or IP address field, click Browse.
- In the NetApp Storage System Discovery window, enter an IP address of the storage system or IP address of the subnet where the storage is located and click Discover. Veeam Backup & Replication will search the whole subnet for storage systems. For example, if you enter 172.16.1.12 as an IP address, Veeam Backup & Replication will search storage systems in subnet 172.16.1.* and display a list of storage systems detected in this subnet.
- In the list below, select a storage system that you want to add.
- In the Description field, provide a description for future reference. The default description contains information about the user who added the storage system, date and time when the storage system was added.