To specify script settings for the replication job:
- At the Job Settings step of the wizard, click Advanced.
- In the Advanced Settings window, click the Scripts tab.
- If you want to execute custom scripts before or after the replication job, select the Run the following script before the job or Run the following script after the job check boxes. Click Browse to choose executable files from a local folder on the backup server. The scripts will be executed on the backup server.
- Configure when to execute pre- and post-replication scripts:
- To execute scripts after a number of job sessions, select the Run scripts every... backup session option and then specify the number of the replication job sessions.
- To execute scripts on specific week days, select the Run scripts on selected days only option. Click Days and specify week days on which scripts must be executed.
Consider the following: