In this article
You can view summary information about created backups. The summary information provides the following data:
- Available restore points
- Date of restore points creation
- Compression and deduplication ratios
- Data size and backup size
- GFS retention policy applied to restore points (W — weekly; M — monthly; Y — yearly)
To view summary information for backups:
- Open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, select Backups.
- In the working area, right-click the backup and select Properties.
- To see the list of available restore points, select the required object from the Objects list.