Restoring to Amazon EC2
To restore workloads to Amazon EC2, use the Restore to Amazon EC2 wizard.
- Check prerequisites.
- Launch the Restore to Amazon EC2 wizard.
- Select a workload and restore point.
- Specify credentials and region settings.
- Specify an instance name.
- Specify an instance type.
- Configure network settings.
- Specify secure restore settings.
- Specify a helper appliance.
- Specify a restore reason.
- Start the restore process.
If you added the Veeam Backup for AWS appliance to the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure and you plan to restore Amazon EC2 instances from restore points that were created using the appliance, the steps of the restore wizard differ from the steps described in this guide. For more information, see the Restoring to Amazon section in the Veeam Backup for AWS User Guide.