Step 1. Launch New Lenovo ThinkSystem Storage Wizard
To launch the New Lenovo ThinkSystem Storage wizard, perform the following steps:
- Open the Storage Infrastructure view and do one of the following:
- In the working area, click Add Storage.
- In the inventory pane, right-click the Storage Infrastructure node and select Add Storage.
- In the displayed window, select Show more vendors > Lenovo > Lenovo ThinkSystem DM Series.
You can also use this method to launch the wizard if at least one Lenovo ThinkSystem DM Series storage system or Netapp Data ONTAP storage system is added to the backup infrastructure:
- Open the Storage Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, right-click the ONTAP storage system and select Add Storage.
Alternatively, you can select the ONTAP storage system in the inventory pane, right-click anywhere in the working area and select Add storage > Lenovo ThinkSystem DM Series.